Our latest CPD session for Community Artists is now open for booking. "Online Business Skills" is aimed at community artists who wish to gain a better understanding of the following
Our latest CPD session for Community Artists is now open for booking. “Online Business Skills” is aimed at community artists who wish to gain a better understanding of the following key points:
• Hobbyist, amateur or professional artist?
• How to create your personal artist brand on-line and which are the benefits from it
• First impression lasts – how to create a strong digital first impression
• Difference between web based and social media based identity
• The keys of creating a successful web-site
• How can a blog help promote your image
• How to get more followers/traffic
• Your art/craft is your product – how people recognize your art/craft as yours?
• Self-promotion, what to include in an on-line profile: do you promote yourself as an artist too or only your work? Mistakes artists do.
• How to be open to collaborations with other artists on-line, how to connect with other artists on-line
• How to seek out the competition and to study it – who are your giants?
• Methods of advertising your work. You are a product: how to offer yourself on-line
• How to sell your work online – use eBay, Amazon, Etsy etc.
• Developing your business – diversify your products: physical/digital /copyright products. Do artists need a business plan?
Booking: Free to members of Arts Connection (or £15 non members) www.artsconnection.org.uk/onlineskills