The term “Arts Connection” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Youth & Community Centre, Llanfyllin, Powys, Wales, SY22 5DR. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information is provided by us and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, neither us nor any third parties make any representations or provide any warranties or guarantees, of any kind, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, performance, suitability or availability of the information, products, services, related graphics, and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control.
- These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify or imply that we endorse the views expressed within the website(s). We have no responsibility for the nature, content or availability of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document. (You may not create a link without prior consent.)
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporality unavailable due to technical issues, beyond our control.
- Your use of the website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.