Llanfyllin Photography Competition
– Sponsored by Llanfyllin Civic Society and Llanfyllin Town Council –
Deadline for submissions is Monday 11th November
Submit via delivery or post to Arts Connection, Youth & Community Centre, Llanfyllin, SY22 5DR
The photographs will be exhibited at The Cross Keys, Llanfyllin for a week to allow the ‘people’s vote’ to take place November 18th – 21st.
The awards evening for the competition will be held on November 22nd at the Cross Keys at 6pm with cash prizes on offer.
For more information, please contact Project Officer Sioned Camlin on 01691 648929 or by email email@example.com
A fourth category will be a sequence of three photographs which tell a story regarding climate change. You can pick one category or use a sequence to cover all three categories.
- Entry is free and open to all ages.
- You are encouraged to include captions to provide context for your photos.
- Maximum of 3 photographs per person per category. Maximum of three entries for ‘sequence of 3 photos’.
- The 4 prizes for each category are £20, £15, £10, £5.
- 3 additional prizes of £5 for under 16 entries. IMPORTANT: Under 16s must write their age on each image submitted.
- Maximum size of each photograph entered is A4.
- No wooden or plastic frames.
- Photographers are urged to interpret the categories creatively.
- The CWPAN COFFA ALUN EVANS MEMORIAL CUP will be awarded for the best photograph in the competition.